Saturday, July 22, 2006

I am back

I am back. This blog is still alive. Well, looking back at my last post, it has been around two months for not posting even a word here. Sorry for that but I have got no choice. This few months are critical to complete my internal assessment. I am tired. Being a scholar and doing SAM, I strongly believe that I could have no time to rest and enjoy my life. Sometimes, I was thinking whether this kind of life suit me......... sigh.........

Some memorable things just happened in this month.....One of them is the interview with Monash University representatives. I really enjoyed the 30 minutes session, though it was quite demanding. Really hope I can pass the interview as it determines whether I can secure a place in Monash to further my study in medical field.....praying hard....... Wanna try one of the questions thrown at me? It sounds like this " Explain what is ISOMER to a patient who has no chemistry knowledge at all"........"Imagine you are a doctor, how would you tell a patient that he has a terminal disease"........... Find them hard? There are lots more!!!

Last wednesday, we, AUSMAT students finally graduated. So excited to have a chance to go up the stage to receive the graduation certificate. Wearing very formal, all of us look so smart, hehe.

Next week is yet another hectic one...... I need to finish all my presentations, assignments, tests and quizzes as soon as possible. I wanna get rid of those suffocating stuffs..... I am tired! Have a glimpse at my calendar, I know I must finish my Personal Statement required by Tasmania Uni as soon........then, it is the hospital attachment....... Last but not the least, the preparation for my Personal Quality Assessment(PQA) required by Adelaide Uni and the phone interview by New South Wales Uni as well........tired.............

Wanna sleep as soon, have played badminton for 3 hours today. Tomorrow will be a better day. I believe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i was wondering if u knew anyplace where we could find any information regarding the PQA test??
thx

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home