Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hobart, Tasmania (Part 1)

I am back. It has been months i didn't post even a word here. And when you are viewing this post, I am a medical student already. What a new challenge for me. And I am officially an University student in University of Tasmania, the second oldest university in Australia, right after Melbourne Uni.


Nice shot, Hobart, Tasmania.


Man In Black........


Francis, Andre and I. Cool......

They love this kind of water sport, wish I could try it one day





Any corner in Hobart, the mountains can be seen


Island in the island?



Tasman Bridge









Modern vs classic


Double-decker in Tasmania


Wish I could have 1 house here

The environment in Tasmania is really a condusive environment to study

4 Comments:

Blogger kyh said...

aiseh!!! ian ian lo! hahaha!

really nice views... very serene. i like the environment, the surroundings, the quaint lil houses, the cool climate... oh countless!

and dont forget to post me some nice nice postcards with greetings ya! those with serene views! kekekeke!!!!

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,i like the classic vs modern pic le...take so many photos,no wonder ur camera will be in low battery la...

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol..asked me to leave comment..
Yea ur pic vy nice le..nice view..

Dun forget me after u found a gf yea~!! Heh..
All da best!!

3:12 AM  
Blogger ahnai said...

kyh: dun feel envy, Malaysia also got such nice view one

conney: u can ask it from me if u wish

anonymous: u r bong? put ur name leh....gf ah, a lot liao leh, dun wan any more loh, tired

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home