Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lets do it again

24 years passed, enlightened.

Achieved almost everything I want.

Promised everyone the best of me will reveal himself starting next year.

Give me a bit more time everybody, the best is coming.

All the sufferings and hard times I have gone through eventually made me a really good man. I have been hiding & suppressing my potentials for too long, time to shine, finally.

Soon I will become a good son, brother, doctor, businessman, investor, philanthropist, friend and boyfriend.

I will definitely get there, so trust me.........

“I feel like somebody just punched me in the stomach and knocked all my wind out. I’m only 30 years old and I want to have a chance to continue creating things. I know I’ve got at least one more great computer in me. And Apple is not going to give me a chance to do that.” – Steve Jobs, 1987

“I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.” - Steve Jobs’ Stanford Commencement Address

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home