Thursday, July 27, 2006

Mirima

Just get my ESLS class photo today, though it was taken few months ago........taken during Teachers' Day................

Talking about ESLS, the tasks and assignments really demanding yet beneficial. Recalling back my memory, it was in January where we started to be assessed. The most demanding task is the Investigation Study......Wasting 1 month of time to choose and get approval of our topics, plus few months to do our researches via online or go Induk library, national library, and other Uni libraries as well to get those journals, books, magazines......we finally came out with our "products", the first draft. All sorts of skills were included, namely synthesizing, paraphrazing, in-text citation(Harvard System), quotation, bibliography and.......... Then, it came to the interview part which is one of the component of our studies...... Revising the first draft, finally, finally...we managed to get rid of this "burden" last week as the final draft was submitted already. Well, the tutorial session is awaiting. And my issue analysis, Text production 1 & 2 are not yet in the final stage.......sigh..lots to go......

Next week schedule- Monday( Pass up Physic final draft), Friday( Tutorial & Math Topic Test)....fortunately I have finished my Math Directed Investigation.... Coming soon are Chem Test, PQA(9/8), Bio test( 11/8), Moral Presentation(15/8)....... Not to forget to pass up all my application forms and my Hospital Attachment........ Very compact right? Who is going to help me?

Something I discussed with my friend today, about the places to study Medicine in Aus. For us, Sydney and Newcasttle Uni are two Uni which we can't apply already. Then Melbourne? Don't even think about it as the TER is damn high.. Talking bout UWA? ISAT so bad, can't go in also. Whatelse? Adelaide? My friend said normally they won't accept us also, and the PQA and interview are so tough. Tasmania? Hope our personal statement can attract them, or else, game over as well. Last one, Monash. Sat for ISAT and the interview already, hope we pass lah. Counting carefully, how many Uni we can have higher chance to enter? 1 or 2 only!!!! OMG!!! If can't get any offer, sure go Indo or IMU ady..... How? Who can tell us what to do...(praying hard).....Scholars from other courses most I think can fly ady, as their TER requirement is not that high, so I guess they can start packing now.... For pharmacy students, should be no problem I think, as Curtin Uni promised to reserve 15 places for them ady... So, only Medicine and Dentistry students are in a danger zone now.....Gambateh......

2 Comments:

Blogger ahnai said...

Urm....do i know u? mr or mrs anonymous? can u briefly tel me wat the site is? I went there b4 but really dun understand wat is it....thanx.

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home