Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Oh, Tissue!!

What happen! Why suddenly I am dropping from heaven to hell. For the past few weeks, I was really busy for the weekly Case Based Learning. Everyweek presentation, oh man. And from simple macronutrient to the complicated cytoskeleton, I am sure INTEC students are struggling hard here. This week somemore go into EPITHELIAL TISSUE........3 lessons we finish the epithelial tissue, wat!!!

Then St. John Ambulance First Aid course coming soon, 30 compressions, 2 breath, bla bla bla........ Next week need to submit 500 words REFLECTIVE PIECES, and the title is What does health mean to me? Sigh, got to visit WHO website frequently. Plus the biopsychosocial model stuff, hoho. Cool.

Today lecture was informative, I just got to know that there were two more people helping Watson and Crick to win the nobel prize. But anyway, they were not given the honour due to certain reasons, sigh. And 1 more thing, do you guys know why the logo for medicine comprises 1 stick and 1 snake? I was shocked when I knew about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home