Thursday, September 06, 2007

Rest in Peace, my friend

Siang Hoong:

Today should be the second year you leave us. You are still deep in my heart. Thanks for everything you gave me, I really appreciate. Lots of crazy stuffs we had done.

Do you still remember the "spot the differences" in Pacific? The moral teacher near your house where we tried to find? The crazy cheat in CS where you could fly? The "you zha gui", asam laksa, cocunut drink and pisang goreng near you house? The time we played with Cong Rong, Kok Chean and Yong Shen where you always "chao" me in the games? How we exchanged funny SMS? The funny "mirror" joke during 5A3 gathering in Siong's house? The most touching part where you always help me in futsal eventhough I am really kaki bangku. I remember....

There is nothing more I can say instead of 2 words, "Thank you". Thanks for everything and I really hope you are living happily in West Pure Land.

Rest in Peace, my friend. You will always in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home