Sunday, September 02, 2007

Spring break

1 week of holidays for the second sem. Time passes by so fast. Not going anywhere for this holidays, just want to stay inside my room, give myself some good rest! Last winter break was too busy and tiring for me.

Started to swim at Hobart Aquatic Centre before my first summative test. Shamefully, I still don't know how to swim!!! Not even doggie style. This time I "hired" 2 couches to teach me, one from Taiwan and one from Genting. This time really hope I can swim soon.

One week later will be my rural placement program going on. I am going to Oatland, Tasmania. The whole week involve in rural stuff, arhh.

So far doin pretty good with my studies, nothing to worry about. Unlike in INTEC where my life was always on holidays mode, this time finally put a bit of effort into my studies. Yeah, the feeling is back.

I am waiting for Airasia for few months, hope it is coming soon. I have planned to go back KL first, stay there to meet some friends, buy some stuffs from Low Yat, Petaling Street, Mid Valley...........I miss Malaysia.

Still watching lots of anime lately, now even get addicted to Heroes. Nevermind, at least they are all free. The P2P sharing within my college is the best. All free movies, free anime, free songs.......

Spring is coming soon. Hooray, no more winter clothes.

Got no idea when I am going to blog again, will get busy for my statistic and Nobel research project, sigh.

C ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home