Friday, October 14, 2011

Loser

I have no rights to be angry and express my frustration for the past 30 months.

She just wanna keep fighting until she wins everything.

Everything she did was correct, everything not going her way will always be wrong, no self reflection at all.

Ok then, take the flag, I have chosen to loss badly in this battle.

She disappoints me so much, so deeply, and so painfully.

I have done my parts.

Time to let her learn by falling badly in the future. Only through these she will understand how lucky she had been.

She has taken everything for granted in the past. Seriously.

And she never learn her lessons. She never wanna change, only me changing for her.

A person expecting everyone to change for her but not changing herself is the biggest loser in the world.

When her parents agreed with what I felt in the past 3 years, I finally understood. She never look into the mirror.

Now I hate hypocrite so much. People who never feel for others, who never think about others, who never realise what their problems are seriously let me down, a lot.

I will end this with a broken heart. There are so many things we need to clear, and she never know she has chosen the most inappropriate time to act, how "lovely" she is.

One day, she will understand everything. But, it is too late already.

I have taken a completely different pathway, after she hurt me so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home