Thursday, August 10, 2006

Excited Electron

I am like an excited electron now.
I am so happy to finish my TP2, Bio test and the PQA test today. The PQA test was damn demanding. I was so tired to complete the almost 200 questions in 2 hours time. Came back and had a short break, attented the last Bio topic tests till 10.30 p.m. Wau, I am so tired now yet so relieve. At least I am not that stressful now. Tomorrow will be going to BTN in Kuala Selangor, so will not blog for the whole week.

Counting carefully, I have another month for my trial exam. Could I score really well in the exam? I think the effort I put will determine it. Come to this stage, having completed almost 80 % of SAM studies, I know my pre-u study is going to end soon. So after the final, wait for another month results will be released. I really don't know whether I can score 95 and above, hope so. At least I try my best and I won't feel guilty.

Whatever, I really looking forward to the holidays coming soon. I have not been going home for 2 months already. Pity me. Homesick now. Miss my Kedah friends as well. Talking about Keat Hwa, must congratulate the military band for qualifying into the national competition once again, though they just managed to get the forth place. Good job, keat hwarians.

Well, it's time to start packing. See you all soon after 1 week. Maybe will upload some photos taken during the camp. Till we meet again, all the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home