Monday, May 14, 2007

Mix of feeling

Heart broken............Dono why, suddenly feel demotivated and a sudden change in myself, never experience this kind of feeling before....Why? Why I could have such a great reaction to the news that happened in Monash......I duno....... Thanks for everyone who supported me behind.......I promise, I will grow stronger this time. If that is all you got, I accept your challenge ........Suddenly become so serious, don't sound like me,haha

It is week 11 today, final week 13 is just a stone's throw away. Since I have come so far, there is no way I will say regret for taking this course........Instead, I am enjoying it.....That's why some of my friends notice that I am so happy all the time and don't really look like a hardworking medical student. Ha, this is my style. I am always enjoying, don't really take it seriously most of the time. But, don't ever provoke me, don't force me until I give in all my best.

To date, I am performing pretty well in my studies, except the practical and pathology stuffs, I think I am always on the right track. Glad to say that I am back, sorry for disappointing all of you for so long, my spirit in primary school has started to come back........You all must try your best as well, promise.

Formatted my laptop on Saturday, I am so glad my operating system is working fine now.

Finished watching 125 episodes of Bleach, took me quite a long time to finish it, yes.

Mr Bean's holiday really disappointed me..Not as nice as the first movie. For Spider man 3, nothing much as well, sigh.

Australian dollar is quite expensive nowadays, 2.8 something....when it will drop to 2.4?

Eating quite a lot of instant noodles these few weeks, think I should start to control it.

My working permit got its approval for until 2012, that means I can work anytime, hooray. Doubt I really got time to gain some working experience here.

Winter holiday coming soon, heard it will be snowing on the top of Mt. Wellington......Hope it will be snowing at the lower level as well.

Jing Kai and Kee Shan goin to visit me this holiday, sorry ya Francis and Andre, I might need your car anytime, since I haven't gotten mine.

I might go to Melbourne later, spend few days time and proceed to Brisbane, find Jun Hong. Wish he is doing well in U. Queensland. You are not so easy to be defeated by the syallabus, are you?

I am sorry all my friends, I drink again. I didn't know margarita was a mix of alcohol and fruit juice, I thought it is merely fruit juice. By no choice, I got to finish it since it was a group gathering, and the drink was so expensive, 15 dollars for 1 litre. Wah, siao meh. Better drink plain water. I admit I threw out afterwards, what a shame.

Sprained my leg during a basketball match, ah, still painful now. 2 weeks already, what should I do? When can I play sports again? Sorry friends, think I need 2 more weeks to recover...

11 May was Conney's birthday, bought a diffusion fragrance for her, Cherry Blossom smell, hope she like it.

Within 1 week, Chelsea lost 2 champions, the EPL and the UEFA. Being the supporter, I can't tell how disappointed I am. We still have the FA cup final, let's do it, Chelsea men. I will always on your side.

Plan to buy a car soon, but duno what to buy. Some friend suggested me to buy Silvia, but I think Lancer, Evo will be better. Taiwanese keep on suggesting me to buy Toyota Camry, wah......Anyway, put it aside first, it is still not the time to have one.

It is 1.30 a.m now, got class at 9.00. Think I better go sleep now. Before that, I wish all Form 6 friends to get the course they wish to study....Till we meet again, all the best. Bless me too in my final exam. To those who are going to have their final exam too, wish you best of luck.

9 Comments:

Blogger kyh said...

wah finally blog liao ah!

wat happened in monash?

wah u so rich ah???? wanna buy car summore! FAINT!

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, ya, I am back after long "vacation".

What happened in Monash, sigh, dun wana mention ady, let the past passes by....Haha.

Buy a car? oh, actually, the car here quite cheap, few thoundsand can get one ady, unlike in malaysia, hundred something. However, the major concern will be the petrol, damn expensive man.

Anyway, I am searching for a new template, any recommendation?

Nai

11:18 AM  
Blogger nh said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:48 PM  
Blogger nh said...

Well, can I know what is it that happened here that upsets you?

How come Tasmania people all so rich can maintain a car? :P

Btw, when are you coming to Melbourne? Is it together with Conney?

And wow, you bought fragrance for Conney? So nice... ;)

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sophisticated soul:

Err, mind if I dun tell, haha. Cause I am going fast to forget about it, hehe. How are you in Monash? Exam coming soon right.

In Tasmania, the car is quite cheap. Furthermore, I heard Tasmania is the only state in Australia which allow student to use Malaysian translated license. Hence, we dun have to sit for their driving course. Besides, the parking fees are pretty cheap, unlike Melbourne or other interstates.

Yes, I will be goin Melbourne this winter. However, I stil havent decided when to go, cause Kee Shan and Jing Kai will be coming over my place first. We wil proceed to Brisbane to find Jun Hong. So whats your plan?

Send my regards to all my friends in Monash. Wish you best of luck too in your upcoming exam. Then can enjoy the lovely winter. C ya.

Nai.

1:17 PM  
Blogger t.v. said...

Hey, such a long time no updates here. I know the monash issue will no longer be an issue for u, cheer up!
Hv a fantastic life ahead!

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lao min:

Ya, let the time proves everything.
U all know i sure can make it one, no problem, mou man tai.

Anyway, i still duno why ah lao go back malaysia during winter. JPA allows meh?

Aiyo, no time update mah, i got lots of photo to update, but here assignments, there test. Now presentation, then research. Sigh, uni life is not easy. Somemore medic.....Hehe, i am sure pharmacy wil be hard too. I love pharmacology stuff, tats why i love the lecture. Just that i dun have chance to mix drug like u do in Perth. Wana order 2 box of panadol, do it for me asap.

Nai

12:59 PM  
Blogger t.v. said...

Lao nai:

Let's revise some latin, seeing that tomoro will be having my pharmaceutics assessment test=P
"Ft. panadol tab. ii box. m. stat"
(Make 2 boxes of panadol, send immediately)

Of course Jpa allows us to go back anytime, as long as you got the money lo.

Jiayou together bah, looking forward to more updates=

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lao min,

wanlaueh, use latin so geng!!!
teach me more.........

how bout order 3 tablets of ecstasy, no rush...hehe...

Nai

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home