Wednesday, September 19, 2007

看開,放下、隨緣、自在

2 more months I am going back to my lovely country. Yes, I am so happy now whenever I think of it. No pain no gain. From week 8 onwards will be extremely busy. Hope I can deal with them.

While pressure comes from everywhere, I must try my best to get rid of them. I am not that kind of "pressuring" myself. So, 看開,放下、隨緣、自在 works well for me.

Everyone has started to pia exam, am I ready to pia with them?? Gosh, what a difficult question. At least finished Nobel research, damn happy.

Completed Rural Week in Oatland, got chance to interview real patients, nice. Double lung transplant, bipolar, backpain..........Nice to meet a granny who was so dedicatd to help us....Her best word overall to me: "Be A Good Doctor". No worries granny, I wont disappoint you.

After Rural Week, Community Placement comes. My group is dispatched to Sexual Health Organization tomorrow. Sexual health, I guess will be a very interesting visit. At least comparable to Sexual Assault Department for other group.

Happy belated birthday Jocelyn and Happy birthday for Shi Ting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home