Wednesday, April 15, 2009

11 days

11 days left, neuro to go ........

Only 5%, doesn't really matter to me because I am pretty confident I will cane the finals hopefully if nothing goes wrong with my study plan ........

But, what is worth doing is worth doing well, at least I must try my best for the 5% mid-sem .........

So, MSN out for a while, Skype still on, focus on CAM 304 - 80%

Schedule for today -

1)Confirm Justina, Shi Ting, Ling Sing, Zhi Han, Shea Chun, Noay Hooi, Jing Kai, Jun Hong, Kee Shan, Ryan etc

2)Pay bills

3)Yum Cha

4)Contra due today - Bless me loh

5)Call hotel

6)Buy C, C and L

7)Max Brenner strawberry chocolate

8)Visit Monash Medical Centre maybe

9)Don't forget to buy ticket back

10)Study or fail CAM 304

p/s: Miss J, wanna fail CAM 304 with me?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol! use my quote... no reference... sighhhhh
and very smart of you... know that i am getting distracted again... :p

10:16 AM  
Blogger ahnai said...

haha, I will put Tong Tong (2009)..... go study or I will make you pay for my return flight to Melbourne

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home